CfC: Close ISSUE-190 coding-example by Amicable Resolution

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:23:27 -0500
To: public-html@w3.org
On 01/25/2012 09:42 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> 'Replace poor coding example for figure with multiple images'
>
> The current status for this issue:

> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-190
>
> So far, we have one Change Proposals submitted for ISSUE-190:
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/notitle_captions
>
> At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change
> Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a
> different change than the specific ones in the existing Change
> Proposal.
>
> If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by
> February 23rd, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal
> that we have received to date.

As we have received no counter-proposals or alternate proposals, the
chairs are issuing a call for consensus on the proposal that we do have.

If no objections are raised to this call by March 7th 2012, we will
direct the editor to make the proposed change.  If anybody would like to
raise an objection during this time, we strongly encourage them to
accompany their objection with a concrete and complete change proposal.

- Sam Ruby