ISSUE-201: canvas-fallback - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:45:36 -0800
To: "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>

'Provide canvas location and hit testing capability to fallback content'
The current status for this issue:

So far, we have one Change Proposal submitted:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Canvas_hit_testing

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March 21st, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej