Re: ISSUE-200: legend-placement - Chairs Solicit Proposals

From: Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com <mtanalin@yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 04:45:21 +0400
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
Thanks for clarification. Well, if it's required for considering the issue at all, I would like to try to create proposal in nearest 2-3 days (this may be treated as my request to extend period for issue 200). Thanks.

P.S. To make it more clear for future tracker requests by others, it maybe makes sense to specify formal-proposal requirement briefly right inside _mailing-list message_ created once issue is raised. Decision-policy document, while maybe formally sufficient, seems to be too verbose and not enough clear for third-party people who raise issues for the first time (like me). Thanks.