Re: Change Proposal for Issue 194

David:

This is indeed about time based media. It arises out of a requirements
gathering process that is on its way to becoming a PF published W3C
Note, current most mature draft (and still available for comments)
available at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/src/media-a11y-req.html

We want to make certain we've covered two specific use cases:

1.) A transcript that contains time data can be played along with
the media (video or audio).

2.) A transcription without time data can still be provided in a
manner programmatically associated with the media.

The Issue-194 CP is about #2.

hth

Janina

--