ISSUE-80: title-alternative - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:47:13 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
'document conformance and device dependent display of title attribute content'

The current status for this issue:

ISSUE-80 was recently reopened.  See:

So far, we have one Change Proposal submitted for ISSUE-80:

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change

Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a

different change than the specific ones in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March

14th, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we

have received to date.

HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329