From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis [mailto:bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:30 AM
To: Frank Olivier
Cc: public-html@w3.org; public-html-a11y@w3.org
Subject: Re: Issue 131 Change Proposal

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I would like to submit http://www.w3.org/wiki/Reading_text_in_canvas
> as a change proposal for this issue.

How does this proposal address screen magnifier content focus for multi-line spans of text?

Also, the proposed spec text says:

"User agents that support caret browsing can use the subdom text cursor position to indicate the current caret location on the screen."

How is that supposed to happen?

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis