Re: Split Issue 30?

hi Charles,

>From testing this is what I have found [1]:

*Chrome, Opera, Firefox & Safari: *Content within elements that have a
hidden attribute are not displayed or navigable.

*
*

*Note:* In all supporting browsers CSS display:none is applied to elements
with the hidden attribute.

The fact that as currently implemented CSS display:none hides content from
all users is well understood and relied upon by authors.

[1] http://html5accessibility.com/

regards

Stevef

On 13 February 2012 03:16, Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com> wrote:

> On 2/12/2012 6:48 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM, Charles Pritchard<chuck@jumis.com>
>>  wrote:

>>> My comment was intended as: we should wait to break current behavior,
>>> until
>>> HTML6. If you want to consider it like breaking a bone to reset it,