Re: Restoring PUT and DELETE

Julian:

I while back, I posted a page that, I think, covers your questions:
http://amundsen.com/examples/put-delete-forms/

I think this addresses the questions you raise.

It also iincludes some "optional" stuff that others brought up at the time
of the posting.

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund