Re: "How Browsers Process URLs" aka "URL processing spec": HTML WG deliverable or I18N WG deliverable?

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 02:17:09 +0100, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org> wrote:
> I will be discussing that draft with the W3C I18N WG during their weekly
> telcon tomorrow. One thing we are likely to discuss is whether that spec
> should be a deliverable of the I18N WG, or whether it should be a
> deliverable of the HTML WG.

I think it should be defined in this draft (i.e. together with the URL
API):

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/url/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

Which WG ends up defining URLs I could care less about. Though it would
probably make sense if they reused the mailing list we have been using for
URLs thus far.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/