Re: noted 3 issues re: time/data (was Re: minutes for HTML WG f2f, 2011-11-04, part 1)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:34:10 -0800
To: "Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com" <mtanalin@yandex.ru>
Cc: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, public-html@w3.org
2011/11/17 Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com <mtanalin@yandex.ru>:
> 17.11.2011, 22:15, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>:
>> Hm, you don't seem to understand my response.  A Microdata property
>> can have *another Microdata item* as its value.  For example, a
>> "review" microdata vocab that uses a "geo" vocab for its location
>> property.  That's indicated by putting @itemprop and @itemscope on the
>> same element.
>
> It would probably be useful if you provide a concrete descriptive example showing how DATA element resolve this situation elegant and nonconfusing way. Thanks.

I... don't understand.  What situation?  You started from a bad
understanding what it meant to have @itemprop and @itemscope on a
single element, and I corrected you.  Your examples so far include
that misunderstanding, so I don't know what you're trying to indicate
with them and thus can't provide a better example of how to encode
them.

~TJ