ISSUE-180 allowpopups: Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:00:47 -0800
To: "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>

'Add "allow-popups" for iframe@sandbox'

The current status for this issue:

At the present time we have one Change Proposal:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Oct/0020.html

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case
anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than
the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by December 10th, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej