ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:30:17 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity - "consider reducing verbosity when talking about code points"

The current status of ISSUE-150 is as follows:

We have a single Change Proposal to "reduce verbosity without losing precision":
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0120.html

At this time the WG Chairs would like to solicit alternate Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by July 1st, 2011, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date for ISSUE-150.

/paulc
on behalf of the HTML WG Chairs

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329