ISSUE-133 modal-attribute - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:01:53 -0400
To: HTML WG LIST <public-html@w3.org>
'Add a modal attribute to html5 to indicate a modal segment of the DOM
(modal dialog)'

The current status for this issue:

We have a single Change Proposal to add a modal feature to HTML5:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/modal

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case
anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than
the specific one in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by June
25th, 2011, we will proceed to evaluate the Change Proposal that we have
received to date.

- Sam Ruby