Re: hgroup

Hi Jirka,

the html list is not the place to comment on the editing theatre we have all
been an audience to, but I will say that the decision about hgroup is a last
call issue [1] and will be dealt with by the HTML working group during last
call, at that time if it is decided by the working group that hgroup should
be removed or modified then the appropriate changes will be made to the W3C
HTML5 specification.

[1] ISSUE-164: remove or modify hgroup

regards
stevef

On 4 May 2011 09:52, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:

> Steve Faulkner wrote:
>
> > yes, and as 2 working group members have requested a revert of the change
> > the editor decided to make
> > I expect to see it back in HTML5 soonish.
>
> And if I will chase another 2 WG members to request revert of this
> revert will hgroup be removed soonish after soonish reintroduction?
>
> Holy crap, I though that I'm member of working group and not a member of
> absurd comedy company here.
>
> --
>   Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
>       Professional XML consulting and training services
>  DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
>  OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG

www.twitter.com/stevefaulkner