Re: hgroup

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:09:44 -0700
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
> I also speak from anecdotal positive personal experience having given
> several HTML5 workshops and talks teaching/demonstrating use of
> new HTML5 markup including <hgroup>, including mention/documentation
> in a book[1]

Respectfully, this rather sounds like conflict of interest than a
well-reasoned disagreement to me.

In general, we probably do well in ignoring, at least discounting, any
mistakes authors may have made when broadcasting features of a
specification that’s still in progress.

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/