Re: New Editorial Assistants for HTML5, HTML Microdata, and HTML Canvas 2D Context

From: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:01:24 -0400
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:
> What specific update do you have in mind? As far as I know, the content there is up to date.

It still says "Editors will give an initial disposition to incoming
bugs", "When an Editor gives the initial Editor's response", "it may
be appropriate for someone other than the Editor of the relevant draft
to resolve the bug", etc.  There's no mention of Editorial Assistants
-- it makes it sound like only the editor can give editor's responses.

(Incidentally, should I replace "EDITOR'S RESPONSE" in the boilerplate
with "EDITORIAL ASSISTANT'S RESPONSE", or leave it as-is?  I was
changing it, but now I see "Editor's response" is a term that's
specifically defined in the Decision Policy, so I guess I should leave
it.)