Re: REVERT REQUEST for "crossorigin" attribute

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:15:23 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org
On 6/23/11 1:38 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> So can we please be frank about the fact that *this* LC really is a
> request for wider review, and that there really is no doubt that there
> will be another LC?

A new LC is required if any substantive change needs to be made to the
spec in response to LC feedback, no?  Not just a new feature; any
significant change.

Given that, how could there possibly be doubt that there will be another
LC, unless we expect people to not actually read the spec during this
LC?  (Note that this is actually not and unreasonable expectation, given
the spec's size and the difficulty of actually understanding how the
parts fit together.)

-Boris