Re: REVERT REQUEST for "crossorigin" attribute

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:38:29 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
On 2011-06-23 19:31, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:24:01 +0200, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
> wrote:
>> I stand, loudly applaud and cheer Julian, then sit back down and shut up.
>> He's said it - how does the WG plan to respond to this very real and
>> honest statement? Are we in Last Call (first, second or 15th?), and does
>> not that mean that the specification is "frozen" for wider review?
>
> It's quite normal for editor's drafts of Last Call documents to change
> Progress Events specification the WebApps WG is developing.

Yes.

At some point we need to draw a line between bug fixing, editorial
improvements, and new features. This is a new feature. New features, as
far as I can tell, require a new LC.

So can we please be frank about the fact that *this* LC really is a
request for wider review, and that there really is no doubt that there
will be another LC?

Best regards, Julian