Re: An HTML5 logo

The good folks over ad Reddit have picked this up.  It is interesting to see
the comments of the general public.

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/f4gvi/w3c_html_5_logo_unveiled/

--
~ Known Some Call Is Air Am ~
Chris@chrisadams-studios.com

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.