Re: CfC: close ISSUE-125 charset-vs-quotes by amicable resolution

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:25:51 +0100, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
wrote:
> As we have received no counter-proposals or alternate proposals, the
> chairs are issuing a call for consensus on the proposal that we do have.
>   If no objections are raised to this call by 26 January 2011, we will
> direct the editor to make the proposed change.  If anybody would like to
> raise an objection during this time, we strongly encourage them to
> accompany their objection with a concrete and complete change proposal.

If we accept that the rules should be the same as in HTTP we should just
reference HTTP instead so it is more clear the same code path can be used.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/