ISSUE-130 table-layout - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:48:07 -0800
To: "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>

The current status for this issue:

- We have a single Change Proposal to allow tables to be used for presentational purposes.

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by February 12th, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej