New HTML+RDFa 1.1 Working Draft published

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:34:15 -0500
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
(bcc: RDFa Working Group)

An updated HTML+RDFa 1.1 Working Draft has been prepared for the next
HTML WG publication cycle:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/drafts/WD-rdfa-in-html-20110111/

Diff-marked version is available here:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/drafts/WD-rdfa-in-html-20110111/diff-20101019.html

Changes in this version include:

1. Removal of the decentralized extensibility issue markers. For
   a variety of reasons, web developers are going to use xmlns:
   attributes in HTML5 documents, the RDFa processing rules need to be
   clear in the cases where this happens.
2. Added DOM Level 1 prefix mapping algorithm.

I reviewed the entire document and brought it in-line with the current
state-of-the-art in the RDFa Working Group. Since RDFa Core 1.1 is
currently in Last Call, I don't expect the HTML+RDFa 1.1 document to
change much over the next three months.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Linked Data in JSON