Re: HTML Canvas 2D Context Extensions - for review

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:19:47 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Paul,

> Can you please identify exactly what bugs/issues this editor's draft proposed to resolve?

the previously decided working group decision that was then vacated
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/CaretSelection

the following chnage proposal/re-open request
Modify existing Canvas 2D API to expose text baseline and facilitate
drawing of focus rings
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/FocusRingTextBaseline

regards
Stevef