Re: noted 3 issues re: time/data (was Re: minutes for HTML WG f2f, 2011-11-04, part 1)

Sam, does it all mean something like following in essence?

<<
Returning TIME element itself to the HTML spec as well as current enhancements by Tantek (http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/time_element ) are approved by the HTML WG. At the same time, @pubdate attribute and need for new DATA element are yet subjects to decide.