RE: {minutes} HTML WG telcon 2010-08-24:

From: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:18:58 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
CC: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>, "Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com)" <mjs@apple.com>
Minutes available here: http://www.w3.org/2011/08/25-html-wg-minutes.html

HTML Weekly Teleconference

    kimberlyblessing, Sam, eliot, adrianba, mjs, dsinger, Julian, Janina
    Maciej Stachowiak
    Adrian Bateman

1.ACTION items due by Thursday, August 25
2.New Issues This Week
3.Items Closed Last Week
4.Items Closing This Week
5.Items Closing Next Week
6.New Calls this week
7.New Surveys this week
8.Decisions this week
9.Other Business
10.Scribe for next meeting

Summary of Action Items

ACTION items due by Thursday, August 25

mjs: there are none

New Issues This Week

mjs: also none, there is one tracker request

<mjs> http://w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&keywords=TrackerRequest

<pimpbot> Title: Bug List (at w3.org)

mjs: because of the confused history of this bug we've got in touch to the people that reopened/asked for tracker
 ... we're going to double-check with them about how to proceed - we also need title/description, etc.
 ... seems like it will eventually end up in tracker

Items Closed Last Week

<trackbot> ISSUE-165 -- Drop rel=pingback -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/165

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-165: Drop rel=pingback - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

mjs: call for consensus closed on aug 24
 ... this showed us as last week and this week - this week probably more accurate
 ... anyway, it closed yesterday - any questions on this?
 ... moving on

Items Closing This Week

mjs: already discussed ISSUE-165

Items Closing Next Week

mjs: there is one

<trackbot> ISSUE-166 -- text/html-sandboxed does not always fail closed -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/166

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-166: text/html-sandboxed does not always fail closed - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

mjs: call for counter proposals closes aug 31
 ... does anyone have any questions or comments on issue-166

New Calls this week

mjs: there are none

New Surveys this week

mjs: there are also none

Decisions this week

mjs: there is one - v2 of the decision policy was adopted by the WG

<mjs> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Aug/0385.html

<pimpbot> Title: Re: CfC: Adopt Decision Policy Version 2 from Maciej Stachowiak on 2011-08-24 (public-html@w3.org from August 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

mjs: cfc closed a little while ago but we adopted this this week
 ... that will shortly be put in place of the older draft and we'll continue processing bugs for a v3 to come later but this comes with new policies based on requests from the WG
 ... will be good to have this official
 ... any questions or comments on this?

Other Business

mjs: does anyone have any other topics they wish to raise today?
 ... not hearing any

Scribe for next meeting

mjs: any volunteers?

adrianba: looks like i got off lightly this week - i can go again

janina: regrets for next week

mjs: adrian will volunteer for next week

mjs: this meeting is now over - i'll be away next week
 ... back in two weeks

<eliot> bye

Summary of Action Items
 [End of minutes]