Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:55:59 -0400
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On 04/07/2011 11:59 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:34 AM, Sam Ruby<rubys@intertwingly.net>  wrote:
>> Operationally, there is little difference between quickly responding -- even
>> to reasonable inquiries -- and ongoing discussion.  Additionally, I would
>> rather not discuss decisions that already are the subject of a Formal
>> Objection.
>
> Note that jgraham's new information and intended action regarding a
> new change proposal are both directly relevant to my objection; it was
> precisely the discarding of similar information that caused me to
> raise the objection in the first place.

Thanks.

It is my expectation that the chairs will not come to a consensus on
James's request[1][2] until midweek next week at the earliest given our
other priorities.

Just as a heads up, should this issue ultimately get reopened, I will
likely follow up with a request that you voluntarily withdraw your
formal objection, just like I did for issue-30:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2011Mar/0004.html

> ~TJ

- Sam Ruby

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Apr/0153.html