Re: example spec text for longdesc

Hi laura,

"A very important requirement is to respect a web page's visual design
and have no *forced* visual encumbrance. It should be some type of
user choice.!"

the display and format of most html features are stylable using CSS
what is the issue with having an indication of the presence of longdesc as a
default, which can then be styled away if required by developers or users?

regards
Stevef

--
with regards