Re: Integrating with the <device> element

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:27:59 +0200
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
On Sep 22, 2010, at 21:32 , Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:13:16 +0200, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:
>> We'd be grateful for input concerning:
>>
>>   where you see the <device> element going, and if any support from DAP could help;
>
> I thought the idea was that DAP would work on <device>. Didn't Ian email http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-device/ to DAP at one point?

A long time ago, but then it seemed to go on to develop on its own without the DAP list being involved. I'm fairly certain that the DAP WG would be open to host this spec, it's IMHO in charter, and there certainly is interest in working with it. But that requires, you know, talking about it :)

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/