RE: Heartbeat draft update, and request to editors

From: Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:45:19 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
I've added text to the 7 October draft of the polyglot spec. It will appear in the heartbeat draft as follows:

]]
This document was published by the HTML as a Working Draft. This document is intended to become a W3C Recommendation. Please submit comments regarding this document by using the W3C's public bug database (http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/) with the product set to HTML WG and the component set to HTML/XHTML Compatibility Authoring Guide (ed: Eliot Graff). If you cannot access the bug database, submit comments to public-html@w3.org@w3.org (subscribe, archives) and arrangements will be made to transpose the comments to the bug database. All feedback is welcome.
[[

Thanks,

Eliot