Re: HTML charter and Timed tracks

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:40:42 +0200
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com)" <mjs@apple.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
On 11.05.2010 06:02, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2010, Sam Ruby wrote:
>>
>> As this appeared in the document without prior discussion or
>> presentation of rationale
>
> This is false. This topic has been under discussion for over a year, and
> there is rationale available in wiki pages. The edits to the specs are not
> yet complete, and I intend to write detailed replies either to the bugs

So could you please point to a mail on public-html where the addition of
WebSRT (or a similar format) to the HTML5 spec was announced (or discussed)?

Best regards, Julian