ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 10:46:40 -0500
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
The current status for this issue, we have a proposal to update section
2.5.1 to bring it in alignment with the IRI specification:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0882.html

The current draft for section 2.5.1 can be found here:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#terminology-0

The current draft as of the time of the change proposal was produced
before we instituted the current process requiring rationale in commit
messages, so if there are anybody who prefers the draft as it is (or
even wants to make a different Change Proposal), what we need is a
Change Proposal (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details),
but with similar level of detail in the other sections to what Larry
produced.

In addition, at this time the Chairs would also like to solicit
alternate Change Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate a
different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by April
5th, 2010, we proceed with a Call for Consensus on Larry's Change Proposal.

- Sam Ruby