Re: Differences between the W3C and WHATWG specifications

Hi Matthew,

Matthew wrote:
> The two groups have different charters and different decision making
> processes.

Why is that necessary?

> The working groups should come together to define what
> "convergence" realistically means and work from there.

To me convergence is the act of converging. It is coming together. It
is uniting. It is moving toward uniformity; especially with the goal
of producing one single authoritative HTML5.

Best Regards,
Laura
--
Laura L. Carlson