Re: Request for editing guidance

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:39:02 +0200
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
Ian Hickson, Wed, 9 Jun 2010 02:21:35 +0000 (UTC):

> [] I do participate in the process: I've written a number of change
> proposals, commented on the polls as requested, participated in the
> discussions, tried to find coherent compromises with other working group
> participants... and it doesn't work. []

The credibility of the statement "I do participate in the process"
would most likely increase, in the eyes of many HTMLwg participants, if
they saw that the WHATwg HTML specification only differed from the W3C
HTML specification in its license. This, in turn, would most likely
also help yourself as well as the HTMLwg in finding compromises that
everyone could live with.
--
leif halvard silli