Re: Request to halt the heartbeat publication of HTML5 WG Draft

On 09.06.2010 03:48, Sam Ruby wrote:
> At this time, I am asking that the upcoming heartbeat publication of the
> HTML5: A vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML Working Draft
> be halted until one or both are corrected.

My preference would be to eliminate the W3C->WHATWG reference. Those
drafts have stopped to be the "same" some time ago, and this WG has no
control about what the WHATWG version might say one week from now.

That being said: this is part of "Status Of This Document", which should
be maintained by the W3C team anyway, right? So how about just fixing
that, and proceeding with the publication?

Best regards, Julian