Re: Request to halt the heartbeat publication of HTML5 WG Draft

On Jun 8, 2010, at 7:13 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> The explanation you did provide is clearly political:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0001.html
>
> You explicitly say that there's no evidence that the text is good, and
> then assert without evidence that the text is bad. I can't really imagine
> a more political double-speak argument. I'm frankly embarassed to even be
> involved in these kinds of shenanigans.

What utter nonsense.  Sam provided a link to the evidence that the text
is bad.  There was no reason for him to repeat the same arguments again.
The only embarrassment here is your childish disregard of every decision
made by this group.  What is the point of having a consensus-driven standard
if every decision that the dictator doesn't like is casually disregarded
and supplanted by a private copy of the same spec?

....Roy