Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal

Hi Steve,

It's ok to separately pursue the broader set of ARIA changes, but they seem out of scope for the existing ISSUE-85. I understand that the broader proposal has now been submitted as a bug report and so will wind its way through the system. In the meantime, your options are:

1) Update the ISSUE-85 change proposal with the required rationale, and then we can proceed with resolving this specific issue. If you intend to do that, please do so by July 15th.

2) If you do not care to update this Change Proposal, we will consider it abandoned. At that point, Ian's proposal for issue 85 will be the only one remaining, so we will issue a call for consensus on it.

If you definitely do not plan to update your existing Change Proposal further, it would be much appreciated if you could let us know.

Regards,
Maciej