New round of Working Drafts (was Re: New split-out drafts)

On Jan 12, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> Microdata is currently here:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/
>
> This draft is pending some changes in line with my last e-mail to make it
> a standalone draft that just happens to be layered on top of W3C HTML5.

This is the only thing the Chairs are waiting on before posting a new CfC to publish a fresh round of Working Drafts. Ian told me offline that he plans to do this work on Saturday. If it's done by then, a new Call for Consensus will be posted Monday.

Regards,
Maciej