Re: <iframe doc="">

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:44:16 -0800
To: Joe D Williams <joedwil@earthlink.net>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, public-html@w3.org

Huh?  Implementing @doc is trivially easy.

> OK, given that we have a couple of browsers that have mastered seamless and
> sandboxed, I would also like to play and see how this might work. In the
> meantime, how about some proofs and development of @seamless and @sandbox?

You can play with a working @sandbox implementation in a WebKit
nightly <http://nightly.webkit.org/> or a Chrome Dev channel release
<http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel>.  I'm in the
process of updating the implementation to match the recent spec
changes w.r.t. freezing directives, but the bulk of the feature is