Re: Issues 89 through 97

I'd like a small extension, and have you set the date for March 1st.
Considering that the response to the bugs took over two months for at
least one, and the number of change proposals I have to write, I don't
think my request is unreasonable.

If we're concerned about having to wait for a counter-proposal, folks
who want to write zero-change proposals should also be given the same
deadline. Though the Change Process does allow for multiple proposals,
including zero-edit proposals, there's nothing in the Process about
allowing  an additional month for folks to write one. In fact, the
Change Process states all proposals are due within the same time
period, and then discussion will occur. I'm not sure why we started
this policy of giving people time to write formal counter-proposals
(which are change proposals, after all), and the one month extended
deadline.

We can edit our proposals based on the discussion, but I can find
nothing in the procedure giving those who are writing a counter
argument an additional month and the ability to write a change
proposal beyond the original deadline.

So to be fair, I'm asking that the same deadline be extended for all
parties writing change proposals for Issues 89-92, and Issue 95.

Thanks

Shelley