Re: Issues 89 through 97

On Jan 17, 2010, at 6:35 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> I'd like a small extension, and have you set the date for March 1st.
> Considering that the response to the bugs took over two months for at
> least one, and the number of change proposals I have to write, I don't
> think my request is unreasonable.

March 1st is a little over a month and a half. That sounds reasonable to me. I put you down as the volunteer for this batch with the stated deadline. For now we're not setting any other deadlines (either for counter-proposals or for any other issues).

See issue status page for updates: <file:///Users/mjs/Work/src/html5/status/issue-status.html>.

Regards,
Maciej