Re: <iframe doc="">

From: Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:58:18 -0800
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>, public-html@w3.org
> I'd really like to see a more formal change proposal in support of
> this attribute.

That would be getting ahead of things. doc="" is currently at the
initial stage of the WG's chartered decision policy[1] ("We expect
that typically, an editor makes an initial proposal..."). The next
step (assuming disagreement) would be to invoke the Basic Process of
the chairs' decision policy by filing a Bugzilla bug[2]. Change
Proposals don't happen until the Escalated Process, much farther down
the line.

--
Ted

1. http://www.w3.org/2007/03/HTML-WG-charter.html#decisions