Re: Alternate proposals for ISSUE-83

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010, Bruce Lawson wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:32:09 -0000, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
>
> > If I were forced to chose (e.g. if the chairs said the exact names
> > were a matter of editorial discretion) then at the moment I would
>
> Out of interest (I don't have an agenda) wouldn't you mint the same
> element for both purposes (as you did with legend and dd/dt?)

If a suitable element name were found, possibly, though nobody has
suggested anything suitable for both.

(If we're not reusing an existing element like <legend>, though, there's
really not much to be gained with having the same element for both
<details> and <legend>, because it still wouldn't match other similar
cases in the language.)