(unknown charset) Re: HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft publishing request

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:40:35 +0100
To: (unknown charset) Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: (unknown charset) HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Manu Sporny, Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:53:58 -0500:

> Feedback on the current draft would be appreciated:
>
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa.html

In another thread I commented the following part of HTML+RDFa:

]]The rules defined in this document not only apply to HTML5 documents
in non-XML and XML mode, but also to HTML4 documents interpreted
through the HTML5 parsing rules.[[

My question/suggestion: Shouldn't that sentence also say that HTML+RDFa
not only applies to HTML4 but also to XHTML documents when "interpreted
through the HTML5 parsing rules"?
--
leif halvard silli