Removing Sections

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 17:17:46 +0100
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi,

although I think that removing things often *is* the right thing do, I'm
a bit surprised that apparently now lots of stuff gets removed without
any prior discussion.

Just seen on IRC:

# # [16:55] <jgraham> Details got removed? Sigh. Do I have to write a
change proposal or something to get it back?
# # [16:57] <jgraham> Or can we get it back as part of the dd/dt thing
without a seperate change proposal

<http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20100108#l-505>

I don't think we necessarily need change proposals, WG polls and so on,
but *maybe* it would be better if there was a simple proposal in an
email with a call for lazy consensus in these cases.

Best regards, Julian