RE: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals

From: Ennals, Robert <robert.ennals@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:17:49 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
I plan to write up my earlier proposal for ISSUE-41 as a formal change proposal.

The informal text is currently available here:

and here:
(including a suggested refinement media type registrations act as the registry for prefixes)

I probably won't be able to do this until after March 10th but I'll almost certainly be able to get it done before March 23rd.