Re: [minutes] 2010-02-17 telcon, Media accessibility group

Ups, I was under the impression this went to the accessibility task
force mailing list, but just noticed it did not.

I was going to introduce it to public-html only after the a11y task
force has provided feedback. This spilled out a bit too early, but of
course feedback / input is welcome at any stage!

There will be trial implementations next, which will later, once more
experience is gained and the current drafts have been adapted, lead to
spec addition proposals - possibly just by replying to some open media
a11y bugs or through a formal change proposal.

Cheers,
Silvia.