Status of the documents

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:18:16 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 18:17 -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Thanks for posting this here.
>
> Could the authors of the following two additional messages from w3c-
> archive please post them here:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2010Feb/0108.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2010Feb/0110.html

For what it's worth, those messages are regarding who gets to maintain
the status of the document, to which I clarified that Mike Smith is
taking care of the status in the W3C Working Drafts (not the editors'
versions). Larry, in his earlier message to this list, has been
proposing that, instead of changing the charter of the Working Group,
only possibility to move forward is to change the status of the
documents. So, it is related to the thread we had today, but not
relevant to the core of the matter imo.

Philippe