Re: [html5-diff] updated

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:37:08 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:18:29 +0100, Julian Reschke
> <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Maybe a statement that this section is to be removed once this gets
>> published as Note (is this what we're planning?).
>
> I don't want to remove this section. It contains useful information.

You want to keep the Change Log as part of the Differences document,
even once we're finished? I applaud keeping a change log, but it really
has no business in *this* document.

Why would anybody looking for the differences between HTML4 and 5 be
interested about when certain changes were applied, and then undone again?

Best regards, Julian