Re: ISSUE-31 Change Proposal

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:03:15 -0800
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>, zara Roy <ecrire@catherine-roy.net>, Roger Johansson <roger@456bereastreet.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
(+public-html)

Hi Laura,

I've recorded this as an additional Change Proposal for ISSUE-31:

(I've suggested previously that you and Ian should work together to
identify any changes here that are uncontroversial, so they can be
directly applied to the HTML5 draft; I hope the two of you find some
time to make progress on that.)

Regards,
Maciej