Re: "image analysis heuristics" (ISSUE-66)

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 00:48:26 +0100
To: "John Foliot" <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Cc: <public-html@w3.org>
I withdraw my previously expressed support for the current text in the draft about this. I find the apparent consensus position which has emerged in the meantime much preferable. The reference to UAAG should be made more prominent, possibly also by linking to it from a few places other than the recommended reading section, thus subsuming the issue.

> I think we do a disservice to users by not mentioning explicit
> techniques.
Ian, the right place for those is the UAAG 2.0 spec currently under development, so if you think you've got valuable input to provide, I encourage you to go ahead.

Best regards,

Krzysztof Maczyński